Thursday 19 January 2012

Warning on Piezo-electrical Possibilities for Infringing on Human Rights by Implants of Sender and More

Some paranoia/"paranoia", please, excuse me if this insults you: I've had some RFID thoughts in the past that I'm not electronically neutral in the sense that I may have an unwanted RFID in me that sends information to my "masters" on a recharging piezoelectrical basis. And there's more too: not only can they possibly to this, but there may be rechargable piezo-electrical effects in merely taking the neurological signals (out of any nervous thread throughout, even from inside the fingers) and that this enters IPhone of Apple through some "app for IPhone" and so to speed up US American business on a Monkey-biz basis, AND (perhaps most degradingly) through the use of my life-line, the mobile phone, to transfer the sickest signals to any person wandering around "based on network information", thus "Terje has angst now" (also by degrading personal first name) when I may be scared because being scared probably transfers a certain signature signal to these IPhone of these people! Now, if I have claims against the State of Norway? Yes, and they count at least 15/30 articles by the UN Universal Declaration on Human Rights!!! F*cking freaks, I'm telling you... And no mercy too!

Note: All the while they think they are in control, I just cite: "Head like a hole, black as your soul, I'd rather die than give you control..." Now, this implies ALL the f*ck I can get on them! They will not receive the slightest acceptance for excuse or mercy!!! F*ck you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment