Tuesday 25 October 2011

Disclosure of Address

Disclosure of Address

This may be against my better judgment, but I do it still the same.
My address is removed because of possible credit card fraud and other technicalities.
However, I replace it with this: just use the contact information provided below or drop off a message at LinkedIn, Facebook or PhilosophyNow Forum. So in case you come across as a person of just and honest intention and tempered mind, you'll get answered as quickly as possible for certain. Now, if you don't get this answer then you know who's to blame! The message is, of course, the same.

Additional contact information is:
Phone - +47 98817910 (the old one is now gone forever)
Email - [email-1]
Email - terjelea (at) gmail.com
Email - [email-2]
Email - [email-3]
 
Just for avoiding misunderstanding:
For Norwegians and ALL that is related to Norway, one is required to contact "The Three Kings", one of whom is my father. If you don't know how to get to them, send me an email, please, I'll redirect you! No phone calls are wanted, i.e., you are discouraged to make phone calls to me!!!

There has been a kind of scheme, more or less by corrupt parts of Norway to hold me as a kind of hostage for forcing people to bow for or fall victim for lunacy, crime or both. Now this explanation is not of the normal kind which should be obvious, but I devote my mortal life to the good people and hate to see the good side lose. These "mechanisms" of unknown kind that I can't account for, seems to me to this, if criminal lunatics get hold of a good person that they hold in some kind of captivity, they get incredibly/increasingly hard to take down because of this sublime fear that this good person may die. Now, I don't want to be held hostage for these kinds of devious people so I therefore place my address in the open so that I'm accountable to the good people as you/they may easily check up on me and keep a disciplined line. That is, if virtue is in place, I'm with you! Being in the open, of course, removes the possibility for being this hostage. Here you are!

I'm in no doubt that this may seem strange to you (I disagree with bizarre), but through the years and with torments of both physical and mental nervousness and anxiety, depression being the chronic condition, I sense there may be lunatics or unfaithful servants with many of my necessary services, being banking, telephone, cable services, insurance and the host of general and usual businesses of movies, books, music and what have you. Therefore, it's already likely that they have this information than that they don't. You therefore have this result before you. I will happily notify you if and when the clearing signal is blown, possibly removing or playing down some information. This also a kind of last resort, one that is uncomfortably sound dramatic. So therefore, don't pay emotions to it you can't afford or are ill given. You are your own center and the best thing is to act by being in surplus of resources and not in deficit.

This hope of keeping this person alive may "transfer telepathically", like it or not, ignore it or not, to you and thus make you fail at the crucial moment when they are meant to go down. As you now know my address, you can at least place a counter threat in a more moral way, for removing these lunatics (only). With this, I hope the good people are more vigilant and able to make the future that should be best and implied by the human rights and national laws! I suggest the procedure of meeting in public in Oslo if there's interest for proper contact and the Good Will is there! Cheers!

To the sh*theads out there: you have not and never will have my respect! I don't need to hide the fact that if the situation arises and the circumstances seem right, what you do is up to you, including torture and murder, but I will never condone it, of course! I also think that nice people should stay nice and stick out a gun and shoot these people if it seems possible to get away with.

<back [Being a part of my former websites.]

No comments:

Post a Comment