Sunday 16 October 2011

A Personal Message on Possible Slander of Norwegian Origin - Norwegian Responsibility

I've earlier uttered in a video by myself on YouTube:
"Ok, hei! Hello! My name is mr. Terje Lea [the way it is pronunciated in Norwegian]. I'm writing also as Aetixintro. This is a quick presentation of myself. Ehhm... whatever you have to say, just answer to this video, download it, put up your own video on YouTube... Just remember to make it known that you want to address me with something. Alright! Thank you!"

So when I write that I like to emphasise this sentence, "JUST REMEMBER TO MAKE IT KNOWN THAT YOU WANT TO ADDRESS ME WITH SOMETHING." I have the sense that people are hacking into my email correspondance, phone line and general interaction with the world through my internet accounts and manipulating the ordinary mail to the extent of what should enter my mailbox and not.
This may go all the way up to "off-duty police officers"! Therefore, it may be of critical importance that you just make these addresses/messages to me, unencouraged, by properly tagged YouTube-videos or ordinary "activist" pages if things turn out to be suspicious. [Norway is indeed high-tech and conditions here are just NOT normal or according to expectations.] At least, the final judgment is up to you! You make the calls, but don't come "crying to mommy"! Alright?"
With date-stamp, "14. July, time, 01:10, CEST" Good?

The above concerns of course ALL that's supposed to be uttered regarding my person!  Without exception! To this day, I've heard NOTHING! To me, this means that my adversaries, if any at all, have lost, being in their holes! I don't want to hear how they've been unable to reach me! They've lost in every regard! I haven't received a single word on any "infamous"/"famous" pedophilia material that's produced on me or my person, allegedly for effectuating an effort of this or that kind, but I can tell you this, with me, on grounds of this kind of material, whether for extortion or something else, you score nothing but pure contempt/pure hate! And if you insist on this cr*p, I would like the kill, straight!

I hope this (final) message is clear enough! I will lend no ear to idiots ever again! Goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. I also just like to note that despite a former message stating that I would like to move or sign a renting or buying agreement by 04.10.2011 to "a place far away", this target has not been achieved (supported by what I believe to be, of course, some of the idiots of Norway)! However, under the (logical, heh-heh) _premise_ of NOT Norway (-N), I'm forced to move/sign a deal as SOON AS POSSIBLE! I'm still on this line of course and on the note of ASAP and almost regardless for this "2nd attempt" ("that one can equally well bring to the Prime Minister or some other worthless piece of cr*p of this place! By message or some other means.")! There is a slight allusion to the political attempt in this little text, but they are pretty open on (justifying) me as political prisoner, blindly and incredibly enough!

    ReplyDelete