Monday 3 October 2011

New Status to My Person

New Status to My Person

Various!Posted by Terje Lea 2011-04-07 23:26:43

On grounds of political suppression and corruption in general, by shady scheming of "metaphyscial" nature and outside normative ethics, I've accepted "Disability status" when suicide is the only other alternative! I hope for your understanding in light of this!

Indeed, in Norway, the tax lists are public, something I support for responsibility reasons, and the numbers there can only point to this fact. Thus, to Norwegians, this information is merely formal!

http://blog.t-lea.net/#post159

1 comment:

  1. Only "disability status" under Norwegian corruption in Norway! Outside Norway, I am all Worldclass as for so many years already, 1981, 1982, 1983. Kaneheia, Hauglia, Farsund municipality.

    ReplyDelete