Saturday 8 October 2011

I'm a One Man Rambo Operation against a 5 Million Nation...

Heh-heh. As much as I'm tired with idiots, I can also surely loathe them "on how it's ALL my fault as the world has become a sh*tty place and how I tricked them in my own peculiar schizophrenic way to make this happen so NOW, all of a sudden, the Prime Minister himself has discovered that he's been a VICTIM all along: "Yes! It's this man's fault and, surprise, surprise, he's behind it all! Don't you believe us, please? Feel a little pity with us?"" ("Please, don't punish us too hard because we finally got to win the prize for making the World a sh*tty place? No?")

Yes, you can call me John Rambo (and the secret agent with a red shoe)...

(I must admit, incredibly enough, that much of these idiots is laughable!!! Hah, they're idiots down to their last atom in their unique right! Hmmph... I've addressed this before and I really shouldn't, but today has been a little stressful! Huh, personal cleanliness...)

Formally written somewhere else, publically, at 10/06/2011 06:51:00 PM CEST.

2 comments:

  1. Then here is the note on legal practice, in the last 4 years I've lived here, there have been 3/4 anomalous cases where 3/4 kids have seemed terrorised/scared in my whereabouts possibly including a killing, but people are too _scared_ (and the Police is too f*cked) for me to have _a chance_ to give the notice (by personal security) and as you know by now, they may just go for _you_ for instead (for all the wrong reasons, whoosh, "disappeared", Police is unable to find him, "CNN" reports, screaming in a "cave" near you)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoosh, yes, by concussion to the head or needle or Police tasers or whatever they bother to do! (Flat pron. of "do"!)
    There may be a good routine in cutting the phone number off the registry by uttering a key word like "tip" when you are to report something to obtain anonymity!

    ReplyDelete